Tuesday 1 April 2008



Page 92 - Look, see, view. How often do we look at something but don't really see it? More than we care to admit! From a person's expression we can tell their mood! Look at body language! Look at nature and work out the season! We need to view everything in a new light! Sometimes we only see what we want to! Take off the blinkers and view the world! Eyes are precious, we need to take care of them!

I have now been doing this challenge for 3 months, and done a 6x6 lo for each day, so am building a collection of small albums! My journey so far has seen me taking self portraits, and letting other people see them, and using my own handwriting! It has also made me think in a different way!

7 comments:

willowthewysp said...

You will end up with a stunning few albums at the end of this.
It is true too, that most people fail to see what is right in front of their face.
My son has behaviourial problems and he also has difficulty in noticing peoples body language.

Shirley said...

Love the sun glasses Kath :)
I agree some people can not see what is in front of them.
Mind you I think I also look at things from a different perspective through a camera lens :)

Mary B said...

Brilliant Kath and it is so true we don't always see what we are looking at.

Lynne said...

Kath some great journalling again! I di enjoy reading your views and agreeing whole heartedly with what you have to say.

Minty Magic said...

How very true. Love those sunglasses

Steph said...

I am in awe that you are doing a LO a day - well done you!

Barbara said...

Lovely photo, great journalling. Love the pink glasses. Well done for doing a LO a day.