Saturday 5 April 2008



Page 96 - Touch, another of our senses we would find hard to live without! We need to touch to know how things feel! All our skin is capable of touch, not just the fingers! The touch of skin when having a cuddle, the touch of lips during a kiss, nice touches! The touch of skin when being pinched is not so nice, as are some other sensations! Babies learn through touch, and some lessons they have to learn for themselves no matter how much we tell them not to touch certain things, they will! I love the touch of babies soft skin, an animal's soft fur and many more, even my dh's stubbly beard!

4 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Kids learning for themselves!!All mine have touched the hot stove when told not too...and have ended up with a nasty burn!

Mary B said...

Oh Kath that is so true what you have put here. And I remember the feel of John's beard on my face and how he used to rub in round my mum's face because she didn't like it lol

Barbara said...

Great journalling. Love the backing paper and the flowers.

Lynne said...

kath you journelling gets better and better. I have a nice photo which I will upload later but not journelled yet and it won't be as good as yours!!