Thursday 3 April 2008



Page 94 - Smell, another of our five senses. We don't really think about smell until we have a cold and can't smell things! Smells both evoke and enhance memories! Certain perfumes remind us of certain people, which may be good or bad! We all have a favourite perfume! Do we really need all these smells we cover ourselves with each day? We are told they inhibit our natural pheromones, is that good?

I love the smell of coffee brewing, baking, fresh mown grass, babies, the list goes on.................

Some smells turn my stomach, sewage works, stagnant water, diesel fumes.........................

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Another good use of the work prompt for today.

Curly said...

Great journalling and I like the paper you've used too!

Shirley said...

Love the photo Kath, great journalling too :)

Barbara said...

Great photo. Very true about not thinking about smells generally.

Lynne said...

Excellent journalling, I'm afraid I love wearing perfume and when I was at work, everyone knew I was there or had been there:)(and I think Liked the smell)
I never thought about people not liking the smell :( sorry!!