Sunday 13 April 2008



Page 103 - Anger! Oh yes, I am guilty of this sin! Maybe not so much as I grow older and have learnt it doesn't accomplish anything, not even make me feel better! As a red head I am supposed to have a temper!
There seem to be so many angry people in the world today, youngsters who feel hard done by, people and politics........... Why can't we all show more love?











Page 104 - Greed! Another sin I am holding my hands up to! There are not many people who would not desire more wealth, or more material possessions! Stop and look at the poorer countries, and realise how lucky we are! Age has it's compensations and you realise how lucky you are to have what you do! Why should we want more than we can possibly use? Greed is a strong driving force!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Nicely put Kath

Shirley said...

Great takes on the prompst Kath :)
Love you LO's and journalling.

Inspiration Alley said...

I've been looking at a lot of the interpretations of the 365 prompts and am amzed by the different interpretations. I love your layouts and journaling.