Tuesday 8 April 2008



Page 99 - PRIDE, is it really a sin? Yes when taken to extremes, but I was brought up to take pride in myself, my appearance and anything I did, especially when I was working! I don't think that is wrong! When worded as Vanity, then it does take on a different meaning to me. I'm afraid I go for the simple, easy to care for hairstyle, very little if any make up and do have "old clothes" which I wear around the house (why wear out good ones?). But I will not go out looking a mess!

I well remember being told "Pride comes before a fall", and learning that lesson the hard way!

6 comments:

Mary B said...

A good take on this one Kath well done. btw you look like you are a distinquished writer in this photo.

Shirley said...

Great LO Kath and journalling.
I agree with Mary you do look rather distinquished in todays photo :)

Barbara said...

Excellent journalling Kath and love today's pic

Curly said...

Oh this is a great take on today, well done.

Minty Magic said...

Kath you always seem to get the prompt just right and what you say is always very true.

willowthewysp said...

Great take on the prompt and i have to say i agree with everything you have said:)