Sunday 27 April 2008



Page 117 - I take this quote as meaning to live life to the full, whatever you are doing! Even with household chores! Be a little bit daring, try to do something different, listen to others and act upon what you hear, take care of yourself but have fun. Don't look back and regret as things cannot be changed. I do appreciate my good friends and will continue to nurture their friendship. I always try to do what I love, like my hobbies. This is my one and only life so I should make the most of it! I will make mistakes, but hopefully only once! This does not mean be selfish as so many of these things can be done with others!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great journalling Kath and love the LO. Great choice of paper as usual :)

Lynne said...

Love your sentiments especially the recycling!