Thursday 17 April 2008


Page 108 - CHARITY. An act of kindness! Most often thought of as giving money to a worthwhile cause! So many charities out there all begging for our money, how to choose? I have my favourite charities which I will help, but do object to so many jingling tins under my nose, or knocking on my door, I will not be forced to donate, so politely refuse. It is so wrong that so many charities need to exist, hospitals and hospices should not have to beg for money to keep going, children should not have to rely on charity.I could go on and on!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Too ture Kath there are some charities that ought to be automatically funded by the government but they are not so we have to do it via charity giving.

willowthewysp said...

Again i agree with you whole-heartedly Kath!

Shirley said...

Kath you have definately hit the nail on the head today.
Great journalling and LO.
I like your idea of using the jigsaw pieces this week.