Friday 4 April 2008



Page 95 - Taste, another sense we tend to take for granted! Pleasant or unpleasant, we all differ in our likes and dislikes! Sweet or savoury, hot and spicy, sour, tart............the list goes on! For me my mood dictates whether I want sweet or savoury! I love all spicy foods, nothing bland for me! Sometimes the taste of chocolate needs to be satisfied!

A baby learns taste slowly, trying new bland foods and working up to tastier treats! If only they weren't given sugar so early and more fruit and veg we would solve a few problems!

5 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Oh, i so agree with you about feeding babies sugery stuff..i keep telling my DH i could kick myself for that one....why start them on that bad road???
I too love spicy foods...need that 'hit' although i always end up with tummy cramps when i eat spicy food!

Barbara said...

Love the picture and the cake stamps. Agree about feeding babies.

Mary B said...

Good journaling for today and I agree with the more fruit less sweets.

Minty Magic said...

I agree too about bad foods, but Zoe has just gone to the frdige and helped herself to one of Daddy's Kit Kats and only came back into the lounge with the end of it - so not much I could do then!!!

Lynne said...

Kath seem to have missed this yesterday, sorry!
I actually don't have a sweet tooth but when desserts are being eaten could go for the cheese and make a pig of myself!!OK fattening I know!