Tuesday 29 April 2008



Page 120 - Today's quote could have been aimed at me as I walk my dog straight after reading the day's prompt! During this walk I often come up with the ideas I want to write and how to do my page! Today I would have taken a photo but as it was pouring with rain I left my camera at home!

I love to go walking, alone with nature, look at all the beauty and listen to the sounds! It almost feels cleansing, blows away my cobwebs and helps me to think more clearly! A time to work out problems! And the walking is good exercise for me! Sometimes what I see can inspire my crafting, be it colours, shapes or objects.

5 comments:

willowthewysp said...

That is exactly why i love walking my dog..you cant beat it for blowing away the cobwebs!
xx

Shirley said...

Love the doggy button on your LO today.
Walking with my dog is something I miss but do still try to get out and enjoy natures beauty.

Minty Magic said...

Fantastic journalling. I love the doodles

Curly said...

I love your doodling Kath!

Lynne said...

Wish I liked walking you all seem to enjoy it so much!!