Friday 18 April 2008



Page 109 - FORTITUDE, the power or courage to bear pain or danger. Not sure I have been tested on the danger part of this, no facing wild animals or other such dangers, and hopefully it will stay that way! But thinking about it, is driving everyday on our roads not putting myself in danger, sure feels like it at times. And crossing a road? But I don't think this is what is referred to!

Pain, a different matter over the last few years! Physical pain, I can put up with a lot and rarely let on to anyone, which may be silly. Emotional pain is for me, a lot harder to bear, and there is quite a lot around at the moment! Can I bear it with fortitude, I hope so!

5 comments:

Curly said...

Oh sweetie you do certainly bear it with true fortitude as far as I can see! Love the colours again so apt.

Mary B said...

Kath I believe you do bear it with Fortitude, what ever we are going through if we are to survive it we have to have the courage to face it, and I do believe you do.

Shirley said...

Kath you have an inner strength that comes over so well in your journalling.
I hope that you manage to draw from that strength when ever you need it.

willowthewysp said...

Love the photo you have used..and your journalling is briliant..as always:) And i agree with shirley...you have an inner strength that shines.

Barbara said...

LOvely photo and great journalling.