Wednesday 23 April 2008



Page 114 - how true is this quote! We never know what is round the corner in life, and probably it is a good thing. We should enjoy each day for what it is and not fret about what may happen. But when we turn that corner, are we brave enough to take that road or go through that gate? Sometimes it feels safer to turn around to what we know! I like to feel I am brave enough to face whatever is round that corner, be it good or bad! Sometimes I don't have the choice! Looking back over my life, I have been brave on many occasions and faced the unknown, and hopefully benefitted from it. Sometimes we dream of what may be beyond that gate, but do we really want that? Again I have added more personal journalling to the back of this page!

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Very good journaling today Kath. No we don't know what is in store for us.

Shirley said...

Love the way you have placed corner on the page Kath.
Journalling says so much about the way we live our lives, I certainly would not want to know what is around the corner.

Minty Magic said...

This is beautifully put. Well done.

Lynne said...

Brilliant journalling and so true and similar to mine today.
A good job when we are young and full of ideals we don't know what life holds in store eh!!

Curly said...

That;s what makes life fun though isn't it. Not knowing what's ahead.