Sunday 26 October 2008



Page 300 - best bib and tucker, that phrase reminds me of my Dad, that's what he referred to when dressing in his best uniform for posh dinners or parades! All the gold braid, shiny leather and brass buttons gleaming!

What woman doesn't like to dress up in her finery, I know I do. I rarely wear a hat, the last time for ds's wedding as it was a formal church affair. Though not comfortable wearing it, I must admit it did feel good!

Having now lost some weight I am really looking forward to buying some new best bib and tucker to wear!

4 comments:

Minty Magic said...

That is just the incentive you need to keep losing weight - new clothes!!!

Steph said...

Love all your LO's. Crazy photo is great! Love the hat.

Mary B said...

Very posh hat indeed.

Shirley said...

You certainly look very posh here Kathy....a lady who lunches thats for sure !!!!