Monday 20 October 2008



Page 292 - in the Pink, meaning good health! I'm one of those very lucky people who is rarely ill, don't catch colds easily, or tummy bugs, for which I'm grateful! If I am ill, all I want to do is be left alone to sleep! The most serious illness in my life was being diagnosed with breast cancer, but after operations and treatment, I have had 10 years of good health. I was one of the lucky ones, thanks to routine screening it was found fairly early. It has made me appreciate life so much more, and not take things for granted. I live each day as it comes and make the most of it! So many have so much more to bear!

3 comments:

malaryush said...

Lovely reflective journalling today Mary - so glad you are health and happy and part of our lives

Shirley said...

I so agree with Krys and it really is lovely to have met you through our 365 experience :)

Mary B said...

Kath you and I are so alike for except for the cancer I have good health too
love the pp you have used here and that butterfly.