Sunday 26 October 2008



Page 299 - Crazy, some people have called me that, but maybe not so much lately! I have done some crazy things at times in my life, have I got more sensible in my old age?

Probably one of the craziest things I did as a teenager was to spend a night on the South Downs, looking for UFO's. This was in connection with university students and their tv station, following a group of people who were convinced they had spotted UFO's in the area. We were more sceptical, sure most at least were planes heading for nearby airports. But it was a good laugh, if a bit cold out there. Lovely fried breakfast in a roadside cafe in the morning!

4 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Kath that made me chuckle! Great photo too!

Mary B said...

I bet we all did crazy things in our youth, can we have our youth back please?

Love what you have done to the photo

Shirley said...

Great photo for your LO today.
Love your crazy flashes.

Lynne said...

Kath cannot imagine you doing this lol!!