Tuesday 21 October 2008



Page 295 - my home, my castle? Yes, we worked hard to buy our own house, going without treats to be able to pay a mortgage, and now it is all ours! It is also my haven from the world, a place I can retreat to when I feel the need to escape the world and all it's problems and madness. In my home I can do as I please, and feel safe. I do not have to let anyone in unless I feel like it, I can dress as I please, do what I want, share it with family. My home is just bricks and mortar but it holds many memories, but they are also in my heart, so should I leave this house, I will still have my memories.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Great idea for the photo today Kathy and I like the way you have framed it too.

Minty Magic said...

Great photo and such lovely words.

Summer Sunflower said...

Such a good photo Kath, and great journalling too!

Mary B said...

In safe and sound and locked the door drawn up the draw bridge outside world banished for the rest of the day.