Sunday 5 October 2008



Page 279 - relax! That is a word I like the sound of, doesn't take much to make me relax. Sadly there are a lot of people who don't know how to relax, or just can't be bothered to find the time to do so! I believe our minds and bodies need relaxation to recuperate and be ready to face more daily tasks.

My favourite ways to relax - feet up, nice glass of wine, good music and a good book! Or, a sunny day, good company and a pleasant walk. Or just spending time with loved ones! Or sitting in the steam room at the gym, letting my mind go blank!

5 comments:

Mary B said...

perfect, isn't it good that the Lord told us to take one day of rest in the seven.

Minty Magic said...

Oh pour me a glass!!!

Shirley said...

I am with you on all those methods of relaxtion Kathy...ready to join you and Claire in a glass of wine ...lol

Lynne said...

I'm here too LOL!!! Cheers!

Barbara said...

Lovely socks!