Monday 13 October 2008



Page 287 - mates, though I prefer the word friends. We all need them, but over the years we lose touch with some, either volutarily or involuntarily. I am lucky to have a best friend I have known since we were both 14, we may not see each other for a while, but when we do it is as though it was only the day before! This friend I can share my joy and my troubles with, I know she is always there for me. I have other friends too, but know this friend is the one I would turn to first. There are times it is easier to talk to a friend rather than family.

I have also made some very good friends in cyberland, some I have now met in real life, and others I hope to meet soon. I thank them for their friendship and support.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I second all you say today Kath, friends are very precious

Mary B said...

Lovely journalling here Kath, Looks as though your friend is saying 'me old china'

Minty Magic said...

What lovely words you have written Kath. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Shirley said...

It is really good to have that special someone to talk Kathy.
I agree with every word you have written. So looking forward to getting together again.
X