Sunday 5 October 2008



Page 278 - do I take enough time to reflect on things? I really don't know! But if I reflect on doing this project, I can see many things! Firstly my self portraits have improved, and I am happier to let people see me, no hiding behind glasses! This has given me the opportunity to improve my photography and editing skills. Also I have had to think about different prompts, and look at them from different angles, has to be good! Some of my craft skills have also improved.

But the best thing has to be meeting my fellow 365ers, either in real life or cyberspace, they have all enriched my life so much!

5 comments:

Mary B said...

I just love how you have done that photo. Your journaling for today is superb.

Minty Magic said...

I love that photo Kath and the paper matches so well. Can't wait to see you again in Nov.

Shirley said...

Fantastic photo and editing Kathy :)

Lynne said...

Great photo and journalling!

Barbara said...

brilliant photo Kath