Wednesday 8 October 2008



Page 282 - a penny for my thoughts, some might say that was expensive! I wonder how many thoughts I have in a day, and how many I remember for more than a few minutes! I can go off into my own little world, and then get asked "a penny for them". It was a saying my Mum often said to me and I said to my children!

I do try to think the best of people, and situations, but there are times when my thoughts can wander into darker areas so I have to drag myself back into the real world. No one likes to dwell on unpleasant thoughts!

And why is it we always have so many thoughts just as we drop off to sleep, and can never remember them the next day!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Kath you have hit the nail right on the head (wonder if we will get that saying) and yes I often have to bring myself back from the brink of bad and stupid thoughts too.

Minty Magic said...

Great photo with the coloured in penny

Shirley said...

A lovely shiny penny Kathy and your thoughts are certainly worth at least that! lol