Friday 10 October 2008



Page 284 - the day I became a wife was one of the happiest of my life! I have been proud to be known as Mrs, and hope I haven't caused dh too much trouble and strife! Don't think I will ask him about that! I have worn my wedding ring for over 37 years now, and not once has it been off my finger in all that time! Not sure it would come off now!

I also wear my Mum's wedding ring as it was so precious to her, she was married for over 50 years, so hope I can make that too!

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Kath you and I think so alike I agree with all that you say here.

malaryush said...

it's so good to hear someone proud of being married for a long time. Somteime in this world of ours I think I'm the only one left who expects marriage to be for life

Minty Magic said...

Marriage is definitely for life - if I never believed that I wouldn't have got married. Heres to a long and happy marraige for you and your DH Kath.

Lynne said...

I think Marriage is for life too and was very sad (in fact devasted) when my 1st husband left me for someone else. Wish I could say I had been with Peter for all those years:(
My rings I love and I am pleased to be able to wear them once again:)

Shirley said...

Kathy I am definately with you all the way on your journalling.
Colin and I have had 38 good years and like you we hope for many more :)