Tuesday 30 September 2008



Page 274 - care, sometimes equated to love, but not in my book. I care about my family, but it is different to my love for them, which is unconditional. Caring can often be a choice.

I chose to become a nurse, you would have to care about people to do this job, some of the things you do are not pleasant! And some of the sights are distressing, some situation heartbreaking! But there are good times too which make all the caring worthwhile.

I care about the earth, doing my bit to make it a better place. I care that I want to leave a better world for my children and grandchildren.

And I care about my fellow 365ers, feeling their ups and downs and trying to support them.

6 comments:

malaryush said...

What lovely words, Kath. You so often bring a smile to my face when I read your blog :)

Mary B said...

Kath those of beautiful words and sentiments so glad I have got to know you through this thread and really looking forward to meeting you for real.

Minty Magic said...

I bet you made an excellent nurse!

Summer Sunflower said...

Always love reading your blog Kath. I can imagine you as a very caring nurse indeed!

Shirley said...

I certainly appreciate the support you have given me Kathy and really do think you are a very special person.
X

Lynne said...

I am so pleased to have met you and feel priviledged to have you as a friend