Tuesday 23 September 2008



Page 267 - happiness, I think we need other people to make us happy, though there are times I can be happy on my own but wouldn't like that all the time! Unless you are on bad terms it is easy to be intertwined with your family, and mine certainly make me happy! Friends you have to work a little harder at, making sure you keep in contact, but I am lucky to have good friends! Neighbours, don't really see much of them since the children grew up, but always a nod and a smile if not a little chat. But there are so many people I don't really notice who contribute to my happiness for they make my life happen, be it in shops, transport or leisure, without them working away, my happiness would not be complete.

I have just realised there are now less than 100 days to complete this challenge!

4 comments:

Mary B said...

it is so true about all the other people in our lives that really only touch them momentary but without them life would not be complete
Love the pp you have used here and that looks a good photo of the family

Summer Sunflower said...

I love your Lo Kath, I am not sure if you have doodled or if it is the design in the paper, but works well with the journalling. As you say many people touch your life everyday in many different ways. The photo is superb!

Minty Magic said...

Brilliant journalling.

Shirley said...

Beautiful LO today Kathy and great journalling.
So true.