Thursday 18 September 2008



Page 262 - sometimes the same song or piece of music does help to cope with difficult times, I have several pieces I love to listen to depending on the mood. The same applies to good times too, a certain piece of music evoking memories! Not sure if I believe in angels in the biblical sense, but know there are guardian angels somewhere looking out for me, and guiding me! And when the time is right they try to guide me in the right direction, if only I always listened!

6 comments:

Mary B said...

It is strange how music can evoke memories and how some music really helps in times of difficulty.

Lynne said...

I loved this song in the film, not sure how I will journal it today!!

Minty Magic said...

Great words and lovely layout. I like what you have done with the flower

malaryush said...

Beautiful words - I wish I could hear my guiding angels more clearly at times but maybe you're right - maybe I just have to listen harder :)

Steph said...

Very true words and lovely LO

Shirley said...

Your words always make me see the prompt more clearly and your LO for today is so pretty.