Monday 15 September 2008



Page 259 - Succeed, such a nice word, fills you with a sense of achievement! I do like to succeed at things I start, and can be quite single minded until I have achieved what I set out to do! OK, I haven't succeeded at everything in my life, but hope I gave it my all when I tried! And got near to 100%!

At present I have embarked on losing weight, determined to succeed. I have lots of support to make it easier. Hopefully it is making those who eat with me healthier too! Aiming for 100%.

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

I am sure you will succeed - you seem a very determined person.

Steph said...

you stike me as a determind person too - and you are right about the support - we are all here

Mary B said...

Brilliant Kath and I am sure that you will succeed.

Shirley said...

Kathy you have done amazingly well and just having you along there with me as helped tremedously, even if I am a the slow loser.
I am sure you will get to your SW goal.
It's been good to catch up on your weeks LO's and loved your Fun one, especilaly as you are showing more of your trimmer self.
X

malaryush said...

I'm sure you will succeed 100% because you've done so brilliantly so far