Wednesday 10 September 2008



Page 254 - I know I have a brain, and sometime I even use it! And lucky me has never been without a pair of shoes to protect my feet. Most of the time I am free to choose the direction I take. Sometimes I may take the wrong one, and hopefully my brain will tell me and I can then steer a new course! Just because I start one way does not mean I will end up where I intended. Oh and I love my new pale blue walking shoes, not a practical colour to get covered in mud, but they make me happy!

5 comments:

malaryush said...

What an optimistic and lovely way to look at the journey we are all on.

Minty Magic said...

Great journalling Kath - keep those boots clean though won't you?

Barbara said...

Great journalling. Really like that background paper.

Steph said...

Great words and LO's as usual.
Don't worry about the boots some things are too lovely to worry about them impractical!

PixelPro said...

Love reading your daily's. Interesting photos. Jenni