Tuesday 2 September 2008



Page 246 - Well, I know I am no physical beauty but I hope my true beauty is inside and shows through. Sleeping, yes, I can do that! As a teenager I could sleep for England, and drive my Mum mad! Once work was introduced to my life I had to learn to get up in the mornings, and then as shift work took over, I had to adjust my sleeping patterns. I found out I preferred to work at night, and could sleep quite well in the day. Now I think I have a routine of waking early, just used to it after all these years. But I do like my sleep!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

You look nice and snuggly in there Kathy. Love the butterflies!

Mary B said...

Nice photo love the little butterflies keeping and eye on you.

Minty Magic said...

Great layout today. I love those little butterflies

PixelPro said...

I live you swirly design paper and flutterbye's.