Wednesday 26 March 2008



Page 86 - Work. Well, I am retired from nursing, used to enjoy my job, certainly didn't do it for the money! Not all jobs are paid in money though, for years I raised my family, my reward is love and seeing well adjusted adults going on to lead full and happy lives! Today my job is looking after my dh, the house and the dog! And being there should anyone need me! My dog rewards me with love, devotion as well as a lot of hairs everywhere!

How many people are truly happy in their job? Is money the driving force? We have to earn to live, but at what price?

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Kath I so agree with everything you say :)
Love the piccy of Megan.

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant journalling. I daresay there are many many people unhappy in their jobs, but they stay there for the money:(

Barbara said...

Great journalling. Lovely picture.

Minty Magic said...

How very true your journalling is and a lovely photo of your dog.