Tuesday 18 March 2008



Page 78 - stars, love to look at them in the sky, not always easy today due to light and air pollution. Fascinating when we lived in Australia as the sky was upside down!

My stars are my family, they shine brightly for me! My dh is my guiding star through the dark skies of life!

Yellow is not a colour I wear, it doesn't suit me, but I think it is a happy colour! Love the first daffodils when they appear! I am not a sun worshipper, but love the sunshine, makes me more energetic!

5 comments:

Mary B said...

That was quick Kath, like the way you have done this

Shirley said...

Brilliant take Kath and love your journalling :)

willowthewysp said...

Well done for being quick today!!!
xx

Barbara said...

Love your pic and the stars. Must be strange seeing the stars in a different hemisphere.

Curly said...

I love looking at the stars too, and as we live in an area with no street lights we are lucky enough to have many an unspoiled view. It must have been great to see them upside down though.