Monday 17 March 2008



Page 77 - I know I can't fix everything in this world, or even in my life, but I sure do try to! The pic shows a lamp that belonged to my MIL, who I loved dearly and miss even after 22 years, but I know she made a difference to my life! Without her I wouldn't have my wonderful family! I have put some personal journalling in the file folder. Like the "when you get want you want but not what you need", I was always told as a child, "I want doesn't always get", maybe today's generation need to learn this, to lessen their debt and dependence on generosity of parents. There are things we can live without!






Week 10 lo - Soft. Experimented using a plush type fabric, but not sure I like the effect.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Great journalling today. Think I was brought up with the same message. LOL

Lynne said...

kath I agree whole heartedly with you!

Mary B said...

Great take on today's prompt I love what you have put here and it is so true.

Shirley said...

Well said Kath, great take on the prompt and lovely LO :)

Curly said...

Your LO's are lovely, and such lovely journalling too.

willowthewysp said...

Your journalling is spot on...my kids often go on about what they want,,,bless them though as half the time they know they arn't going to get it!