Wednesday, 31 December 2008



Page 366 - I certainly did this year long challenge in my own way, never having done anything like it before! I have learnt a lot about myself, other people, and made some fantastic friends! I have gained confidence in myself, and showing self portraits, and been made to think about a lot of things! And it's been so enlightening to read other's points of view!

A huge thankyou to Anna Bowkis for setting this challenge and guiding us through the past year, and another huge thankyou to all the people I have got to know and love!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Kathy what a lovely LO to finish the year with.
I have so enjoyed visiting your 365 blog and seeing your LO's. I am totally amazed that you have managed to keep up with doing a LO a day throughout the year. It was lovely to see them IRL at our retreat and to spend time with you and the rest of the 365ers. It has certainly been a year of learning and making some really great new friends.
XXX

Minty Magic said...

I agree with everything Shirley has said. I wonder what 2009 will bring for us 365'ers - all good stuff I hope.

Beejay said...

Brilliant ending picture Kath. I too have enjoyed reading your blog. Sorry I didn't make it every day. Well done on your weight loss this year as well. Hope we can all meet up again soon.

AlliR said...

You've done so well to do a LO a day Kath, and I have enjoyed reading your take on the prompts. You've taken some lovely SPs too. Wishing you all the best for 2009!

Lynne aka retired nana said...

Well kath the end is nigh :(
Thank you for becoming a good friend and a wise one too, I appreciate our friendship and hope we will still chat each morning?
Well done on your 6x6 LO's and a SP each day too!

Mary B said...

brilliant Kath Happy New year to you and may we all continue to be friends through 2009 and beyond