Tuesday 2 December 2008



Page 337 - as I get older the time seems to go so much faster. I think I have plenty of time to do things, then it has crept up on me and I'm not ready! I always resolve to be organised but somehow I seem to have those last minute panics!

My daily life hasn't really changed much since June, but I did decide to lose weight with encouragement and inspiration from friends, and have now lost over 2 stone. I met some cyberfriends in real life in November at the 365 retreat, which was fantastic. But there are changes afoot over the coming months with family!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I had to laugh at this LO Kathy.
Great take on the prompt.
X

Barbara said...

Love the photo. Journalling sounds intriguing. Hope the changes are for the good.

Mary B said...

Love that photo made me smile