Wednesday 12 November 2008



Page 312 - everyone has a different idea of what is classy and fabulous, and that is probably a good thing. Me, I go for the understated, little make up, simple clothes, and not a lot of jewellery! To me, feeling classy is more about me than what I am wearing or how I look!
Page 313 - a pic of my lovely neighbour in the hotel over the weekend while we were away for a meet up for this challenge!
In today's modern era we seem to be obsessed with technology and in danger of forgetting about people!
Page 314 - Remembrance Sunday brings back memories of Army church parades when I was a child, all the pomp of the occassion, and the armed forces remembering the fallen. I do feel we should remember those who fought for our freedom, and those who are still fighting! I have always told my children the meaning of the poppy!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Lovely LO's Kath

I think you are one classy lady!

Shirley said...

Lovely selection of pages and photos Kathy :)
X